Tuesday 4 July 2017

Femi Fani-Kayode's daughter welcomes first child with her hubby (photos)


Ex-Minister of Aviation Femi Fani Kayode’s daughter has welcomed her first child with her husband.

The ex-Minister’s first daughter, Temi Randle, recently welcomed her newborn baby with husband, Jaiye Randle.

NAIJ.com came across the good news after it was shared by Fani-Kayode’s wife, Yemisi Wada, on social media.

Wada who took to her Instagram page to share the joyous news, thanked God for blessing her daughter with a bundle of joy.


Femi Fani-Kayode's daughter welcomes first child with her hubby Photo Source: Temi Randle's Facebook
She wrote: “Joy like I NEVER knew was possible. I wish dame joy to all I know. Maybe there’ll be much more good in the world. I’m intoxicated with happiness. I’m a Grandmother!! I praise the Awesome God. He is perfect.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment