Saturday 8 April 2017

Why Anita Joseph Is Switching To Gospel Music






In what may be a surprise to many, curvaceous Nollywood actress, Anita Joseph, has revealed she is venturing into music after quietly working on her craft for years. Anita who revealed this in an interview with JBB also discussed her new singles and changes she has made as a gospel singer.

According to her: “Music is my first love. Anyway, I will say that I love both. But music gives me life. Worship humbles me. Right now, everything is changing. There is a shift in my life. I have been busy with working on myself, trying to make noticeable changes about myself. I have started doing gospel officially and I have been working on myself”

Speaking further, she explained that she is coming out now because “It’s God’s appointed time. I have always been a gospel singer, but you know growing up changed a lot of things, but I never forgot the real me. Who I really was and what I was called to do. I have got singles and if I put together my whole songs it can produce two albums. No am not resting. The show must go on.”

On her fashion and style, she said: “My dress code, I will say that when God took me back to where I first received him. Everything has changed. There comes a time in one’s life when you have to differentiate the gals from the ladies.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment